Friday, February 26, 2010

Let the healing continue...

This sad and moping person I see in the mirror recently is not me.  I have always been a strong, resilient, and happy person.  I love to laugh and I miss doing so.  I have made a decision to start enjoying and living each day as they come. I will try not to look too much towards tomorrow for fear of what I may and may not see.  I want to cherish each moment as they come to pass.   Life is way too short to spend it moping over something that will never happen.  I have great friends and a great family.  I have a lot of plans and a lot of potential.  I don't regret the past and am thankful for the memories, but I must focus on my present.  I am going to start enjoying all of the little moments as well as the big ones.  Let the healing continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here :)