Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Potential date...to go or not to go?

I've been asked to out to dinner and a movie this Friday night.  I don't know if I'm ready, but here goes nothing.  I hope he's not looking for too much.  Right now, I don't have much to give, but I need to try and heal.  I need to go out, have fun, take risks and chances, but I'm not ready to fall again.  I'm not even feeling too excited about going, just nervous.  I'm talking about an "almost-but-not-quite panic, sick-on-my-stomach kind of nervous.  I don't know if that is even fair to my date.  I'm still in love with "him," but he is no longer an option.  I don't want to pass up the opportunity to meet a great guy.  I keep telling myself it's just dinner and a movie, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here :)