Saturday, February 6, 2010

gotta move on!

It's nice to have a busy day at work and not have time to dwell on things.  I had a good day and a good partner.   After work, while in the shower, I was thinking through some things.  I know that he was a great chapter in my life and I'm glad I got to experience what I did with him.  I don't regret any of it.  I just hate the fact that it's over and that we don't talk much anymore.  I reconfirmed that I need to move on and create new chapters in my life; I'm too young to close the book now.  After my shower, I was feeling pretty good. 

But as I sit here at the computer, the sadness is beginning to show it's ugly self.  I just miss him.  I enjoyed him. I will probably never know the answers to any of my questions and the memories are just that now, memories.  I'm hoping the sadness will continue to fade and one day be completely gone.  I am making slow progress, and I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here :)