Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the next six days...

 I've scheduled myself to work the next six days.  Since I now have three jobs, it's very easy to fill my days with work.  I need to do something for awhile; I need to be so busy that I don't have time to dwell on the sadness.  I want to come home exhausted so I fall asleep early and not sit around hoping to see him online on the computer or lay around all day on the couch moping about losing the love of  my life.  I can't let him or depression win; I won't let them.  I have too much life left to live, too many opportunities, too many great friends to just waste away on someone who doesn't deserve what's left of my life.

I was just so in love; I'd finally found someone.  The saddest thing is it was a one-sided love.  That may sink in, one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here :)