Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring's here...can't you feel it?

Spring has sprung and I am loving it.  After working eight hours and being stuck inside, then coming home to a list of chores inside my house, I couldn't take it any longer.  My IPOD and I took an hour long walk along the scenic hills of my neighborhood.  It was therapeutic to say the least.  I have been purposefully trying to enjoy each day, one day at a time.  It may be working.  I try not to think much about the past, although it creeps in every once in awhile.  I'm moving forward and making plans for the spring and summer...and I'm excited!  Who knows what it will bring.  I can't wait to see...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Spring is here I am really enjoying it!!! Im glad you are too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here :)