Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One of my favorite people...

So my five year old nephew tells me his story of the day.  The boy could be a comedian, but then again, I may be a little biased.  He is definitely one of my favorite little people and therefore I'm sure I'll share lots of stories about him. 

He calls me and says, "Aunt ***, the neighbor kid was throwing rocks at us today and saying mean things to my sister (who is 8, by the way).  I told him to leave us alone and I kicked him.  He quit throwing rocks at us then.  Yep, I got all up in his world, Aunt ***."  Where do they get these phrases??

After stifling a laugh, I made sure to nicely inform him of how wrong fighting is...I'm not sure if it sunk in though; he was too proud of his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here :)