Thursday, November 18, 2010

New job jitters...in 55

I have stretched my wings
and undone my solace belt,
then danced towards a
change that my heart felt.
and with this new direction
there does come loss
but also there is a little
growth I shall come across.
My fears, they will no
longer hold me back-
From this change, I
will not backtrack.

**I posted this for Friday Flash 55 hosted by the entertaining, G-Man.  In the next three weeks, I will be starting a new position at a completely new hospital.  Since I have only ever worked at my current hospital since becoming a nurse almost nine years ago, I'm a little nervous.  And very excited.

12 comments:

  1. Wow. Congrats. This is huge and I hope it helps you grow. What a fantastic way to announce...in a 55.

    My 55 is HERE .

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. congrats on the new change...hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caty!!!
    Fantastic News...You will do just FINE!
    It will take ONE day to discover what a great contribution and addition you are to them.
    Loved your 55...Made me smile.
    Congratulations...And thanks for playing today, have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!
    Great 55!
    LOVED THAT PICTURE!!!!!! OMG, what a crack-up that is! lol!

    Thanks for visiting me, that was very nice of you!
    OH! and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE yourbackground! SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You will do wonderfully, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! New challenges can be a bit scary, but the loss we feel becomse part of our emotional 'compost' that helps us grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New jobs are far more terrifying than Criminal Minds, at least if you have the first and don't meet up with second in person. :-) Enjoyed the words, and the motivational poster.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh - all the best for you in your new job..and what a nice way to tell us :=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your 55,
    Glad to see new light in your words.
    beautiful writing.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new job. Sometimes we need to go into a new environment. I don't believe in luck, coincidence or accidents. You are going to where you are supposed to be. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck with the new job. Awesome 55!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here :)